The position of call center director (site manager) consists of managing the development, implementation and enhancement of call center systems, strategies and technologies. It also consists of developing strategic plans for communication and management for performance objectives.
- Build and implement strategy to meet financial and quality objectives;
- Coordinate with resource management for requirements, including telecom, facilities, and staffing;
- Create or update call-center policies and procedures, and communicate with internal & external clients;
- Design and implement planning activities that ensure a successful operation;
- Develop, manage and motivate a strong, effective management team;
- Forecast industry and business trends, and oversee the design and delivery of training programs ;
- Maintain the call center quality system with continual improvement and employee involvement;
- Manage multiple projects and prepare operations budgets;
- Nurture client relationships and uncover opportunities for additional client support;
- Upgrade personal knowledge of call center technology and make improvement recommendations.
Qualifications and requirements
- A college degree or equivalent;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to adjust actions in relation to others’ actions, and to being aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do;
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.